Jump to content

Join our Discord

Talk to other users and have a great time
Discord Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Exiled Bot Classic Archive
This is the archived Exiled Bot Classic forum. Content is preserved for reference and may be outdated.
Sign in to follow this  
Counterparts89

Completely new to Exiled-Bot

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am willing to use Exiled-Bot to farm Docks/ City of Sarn Act 3 Merciless with my Marauder. He is mainly using Infernal Blow + Melee Splash + Multistrike. Any ways to have a nice script for that? I do not know at all how to configure this. I'd need some step by step help or links

I wondered if it could be possible having an as much '' Human-Like-played '' Script as possible ? If so, how ?

I'd just farm Uniques/Orbs, and Level/ Level Gems. Sorry for my lack of knowledge about this! :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...