Exiled Bot Classic Archive
This is the archived Exiled Bot Classic forum. Content is preserved for reference and may be outdated.
This is the archived Exiled Bot Classic forum. Content is preserved for reference and may be outdated.
caxerx
Beta Tester-
Content Count
10 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by caxerx
-
same issue
-
I'm working
-
it works fine after Garena updated PoE Version, Thanks.
-
Yes, I have checked. Between 30-50ms.
-
Bot Version: 0.63e Poe Version: Garena TW Hideout on: Yes Zana in HO: Yes Map Enabled: Yes Selected Zone: The Dried Lake, Merciless Smart Pickit: Yes Description: Bot act slow on every action, It takes almost 10 Second to change 1 Stash tab. It usually slowdown after Map changed. lastrun.log timer.log
-
I am playing the GarenaTW version POE, I need to change the coordination everytime for chicken. I thing using /exit command to chicken is also a good and faster way to chicken.
-
Same here, not fix in 0.40c
-
not recasting aura when bot chicken like a bitch!!!
DiciannoveGaming replied to topic's caxerx in Archives
same issue -
Me too