Jump to content

Join our Discord

Talk to other users and have a great time
Discord Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Exiled Bot Classic Archive
This is the archived Exiled Bot Classic forum. Content is preserved for reference and may be outdated.
Sign in to follow this  
Homerrox

Trial keys

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I'm a regular user of your competitor bot, however, it's starting to annoy me, and it's rather crap actually. I heard some good things about your bot, and i was wondering if you have like a 7 days trial for new users, so I can try it out before throwing in the 30 bucks?

Thanks in advance

 

Regards,

Homerrox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i start the bot it says "you must be elite to start the bot".

How do you try the "free" trail 1-45 then ?

Im using a fresh made char, sitting in a1 strand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...