Jump to content

Join our Discord

Talk to other users and have a great time
Discord Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Exiled Bot Classic Archive
This is the archived Exiled Bot Classic forum. Content is preserved for reference and may be outdated.
Sign in to follow this  
Hakyu

Need Help with Skills!!!

Recommended Posts

I have a burning prolif build and I only use 1 skill since I am ranged I set it to my left mouse key, but I cant get bot to work, either bot runs around perfectly, but doesnt attack the mobs just keeps walking into them, or attacks but doesnt run map, I have to move charater in range of mobs manually in order for it to attack them, third, I stand in the same place or run into wall endlessly and keep recasting auras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please post your skill setup. :) did you include a max minimum range when the skill is to be used? notmally I placed it on my right button key, left is for movement only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...