Jump to content

Join our Discord

Talk to other users and have a great time
Discord Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Exiled Bot Classic Archive
This is the archived Exiled Bot Classic forum. Content is preserved for reference and may be outdated.
Sign in to follow this  
Krabodux

Bot not working

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Krabodux said:

Ok ty, works now but I often get kicked for performing too many actions. :I

this is not the bot. it is right now a POE issue itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried switching network mode to lockstep at suggested on poe forum, didn't work. Switched on predictive and I haven't deconnected since.

Edited by Krabodux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...