Jump to content

Join our Discord

Talk to other users and have a great time
Discord Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Exiled Bot Classic Archive
This is the archived Exiled Bot Classic forum. Content is preserved for reference and may be outdated.
Sign in to follow this  
Krabodux

How can I use the pick filter and stop the chaos recipe?

Recommended Posts

I'd like to keep using the filter given in the bot but I don't see any way/option to turn off the chaos recipe and turning it off on the bot software directly does nothing, is there a solution to this? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2023 at 9:04 PM, Krabodux said:

I'd like to keep using the filter given in the bot but I don't see any way/option to turn off the chaos recipe and turning it off on the bot software directly does nothing, is there a solution to this? :P

Pickit GUI setting:
image.png

and pickit choas recipe section:
image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...