Exiled Bot Classic Archive
This is the archived Exiled Bot Classic forum. Content is preserved for reference and may be outdated.
This is the archived Exiled Bot Classic forum. Content is preserved for reference and may be outdated.
johnco00
EB中文輔助員-
Content Count
95 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by johnco00
-
Automatically stagger the botting?...
Spaceguy911 replied to topic's johnco00 in Exiled Bot Programming
unless you can change the registry -
two ways to approach this, either u bot at ur hideout or not.
-
u farming piety when on lvl 45 char?
-
give me a screenshot of pickit section.
-
Bot stucks all the time on edges of map (compendium dont work)
zdupix replied to topic's johnco00 in Archives
you sure you are using the latest version? -
Tick Smartpick it. it is set to pick up uniques and stash it as well as orbs
-
提高技能的最大距离。使用 LEAP SLAM 这样的机器人可以到达DOM更快。
-
你有没有检查这个? http://tinypic.com/r/mimjwo/8
-
increase your skill's required min in range.
-
Oh fml. So all of this might have been preventable if I ran like that popular pot/chicken program for example? On the same topic, I've been so paranoid about getting IP banned, I tried VM (spent like 3 hours setitng it up) and it worked, but it was just too choppy for my computer, I couldn't do it. I'm not into getting that fancy anyway TBH. I will only run the bot when I'm not using the comp (sleep & work). Is there an easy guide out there to just set up a simple VPN and then to test and make sure I'm running off a different IP? To summarize, I'm looking for a reference on: this chicken script you speak of > Basically, use multiscript and it has a chicken script. it is somewhere in the bot section so feel free to look. a noobie's vpn guide > VPN normally if public gets you banned. not a vpn user here but I'm knowledgable as well to that kind of stuff. Thanks, maybe I'll go back to botting in HC if I can get these two things
-
how many bots ur planning to run?
-
closing the game is much more faster than chickening. as explain in reddit/Chris.
-
chicken delay. bot will chicken but even after it will die on server.
-
feature doesn't exist at the moment.
-
My bot is stashing bad uniques, but I have # [Sellitem] == "true"
Spaceguy911 replied to topic's johnco00 in Exiled Bot Programming
[Rarity] == "Unique" //picks up any unique remove this line or comment it out -
make the chicken setting to 0
-
this will get every drop, if you are running corrupted area's may have a chance not to get the pieces if you are inventory full.
-
if you are getting other currencies, then you are fine, just RNG.
-
please post your skill setup. did you include a max minimum range when the skill is to be used? notmally I placed it on my right button key, left is for movement only.
-
That was my thinking as well before. But. if you set the quality, it will check the quality first. If let's say it 5%, if any gem falls 5% or greater it will pick it up, then it will look into the pickit on what gems it needs to pick up regardless of quality.